Thursday, August 26, 2010

Let me share with you how I came to realize the value of Life Coaching | StreetCorner.com.au

Let me share with you how I came to realize the value of Life Coaching | StreetCorner.com.au

by Bondi
25/08/2010

I was working for a mutli-national company when I made a life changing decision. I wanted to seek a new career. Something inside me said I could do it, but how? What would my family and friends say? Would they be supportive? How would pursuing it impact my work-life balance? One day I picked up an article about Life Coaching. My first reaction was I don’t need coaching – I can do it myself. But then I thought that if may be worth a phone call. It resulted in an introductory session. After half an hour of talking about what I really wanted in life I found myself enthused with new energy and motivation.

Through the coaching sessions that followed the positive thoughts within me were identified and nourished. Inspired by the process and motivated by the release of positive energy opened up a methodical pathway to establishing my own business. My heartfelt appreciation of the benefits of the process continues to this day and is reflected in occasional telephone contact with my coach to exchange some news and a few thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment